Rajasthan Board Ajmer Get Duplicate 10th & 12th Lost Certificate or Mark sheet

By | 3rd October 2015

RBSE Ajmer, Duplicate Mark sheet / Certificate of 10th & 12th Class by Board of Secondary Education High School, Intermediate Class Application www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in

Rajasthan Board Ajmer Get Duplicate 10th & 12th Lost Certificate or Mark sheet: due to the lack of care today it is too common that the any candidates have lost their 10th/ 12th Documents/Mark sheet/ Certificate. Why you getting tension dear student. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) will provide the lost certificate when you call to the board via yourself presence or your information about the lost document serial number. So now you happy all guys.

How to get BSER Duplicate 10th & 12th Lost Certificate or Mark sheet


  1. BSER has the authority to provide the certificate / mark sheet according to the serial number and systematically. No student is able to claim or file the complaint against the department’s procedure.
  2. For obtaining the original/main/second /third/ fourth / fifth and sixth copy of 10th / 12th class mark sheet / certificate students have to apply one by one and have to pay the application fees separately.
  3. In the case of urgent requirement of duplicate mark sheet/ certificate copy on the same day the department will try to provide it from evening 4.30 pm to 5.00 pm.
  4. In case of any problem or verification issue the department will send the document through normal post at the mentioned address on the application form of student.
  5. If when you get the any changes in the format of the name of other you can send it to the board for making correction and submitting request for changing any information on the mark sheet / certificate you must have to write CORRECTION on the front page of challan so that the department can proceed for next step.
  6. Candidates get a form of the issuing the duplicate Mark Sheet/ Certificate of any kind of classes they can fill the application form and pay the challan to the board with the application they can provide the duplicate mark sheet or certificate.

Name of the Board: Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) Ajmer

Challan Fee: Rs 200

Click Here to Get Online Application Form


Click here to get the Rajasthan Board Ajmer Get Duplicate 10th & 12th Lost Certificate or Mark sheet

To know more details about the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan candidates can visit the official website of the BSER.

You can also contact the BSER Ajmer on –0145-2420597

Official website of the Board: www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in

डेली GK & Quiz अपडेट Whatsapp पर पाने के लिए "9079340416" को "Daily Quiz" नाम से सेव कर के Hii लिख कर Send करे तब हम आप को लिस्ट मे जोड़ सकेंगे।

Modified: October 3, 2015 at 5:39 pm